If you love red and green then be sure to make this amazing burger, The spinach, roasted red peppers and goat cheese are the perfect combination for a delicious turkey burger especially on a toasted ciabatta roll.
- 2 RESPECT™ turkey burgers
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 1 roasted red pepper, jar (patted dry and sliced)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Once hot add turkey burgers and cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Slice rolls and place open side down and toast.
- In a bowl add spinach then season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Toss together.
- To make the burgers lay the bottom of the bun to the plate. Divide the spinach to each bottom then top with the burger and roasted red peppers.
- Spread the cheese on the top bun and then cover the burger – press lightly and enjoy!