Respect® Wagyu Beef Burgers are delectable with a rich, buttery taste. We paired our burger with a soft and tasty pretzel bun and topped it off with slaw and Swiss cheese! The recipe makes two burgers, but feel free to double it for a great family meal.
- 2 Respect® Wagyu Beef Burgers
- 1/4 head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 pretzel buns
- Yellow mustard
- Remove Wagyu beef burgers from the freezer and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Make the slaw by combining cabbage, carrot, red onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss together.
- Grill burgers according to package instructions.
- Top burgers with Swiss cheese to melt.
- Slice buns and lay them open-faced on the grill for 1 minute to toast.
- To assemble, place burger on the bottom bun. Add slaw and mustard. Place bun lid on top. Enjoy!